Thursday, May 7, 2009

End of the Semester

Well, I've almost made it through my first semester back at college. It has been difficult juggling the kids, my studies and every day life, but I think I did ok. I took three classes totaling 12 units this semester. I already have my algebra grade, which is an "A" and I have finished my English class and am just waiting for my teacher to e-mail me my grade. The only one I have left is my Medical Terminology and I will take the final for that class on Monday. I have been studying really hard for that. There is alot of memorization involved. But, the kids and I are ready for summer. I gotta go now, I will log on again soon and post some new pictures.

1 comment:

Just a thought said...

Congradulations ! :-)!
Shandahn, keep up the good work. You can complete and reach your goals.
Say hello to your grand father and mother for me.