Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Over!!!

Finally, my first semester at school is over!!!! I just finished my last final today. I have gotten all my final grades back. I got an "A" in all three!!!!! I am so happy. I didn't think that I would do as good as I did. I was always like that in school. I would stress over every test worrying that I wouldn't pass, but, in the end I would. I am now one step closer to my goal. I have to admit it feels good. I apologize if it sounds like I am bragging...... BUT I AM!!! I worked so hard this semester, juggling the kids and school. I tried so hard not to neglect the kids and tried to do most of my homework after they went to bed and when they were in school. Next semester is going to be harder. I am registering for 17 units. I need to finish the last of my general ed. and prerequisite classes so I can apply to the rad. tech. program in February. If I get in, I will start the program in June. So pray, cause right now they say the wait is anywhere from 1 to 3 years. I am praying to get right in. Names for the program are picked by a lottery, so it is possible to get in the first time I apply.
Ethen and I leave on Friday for a cruise. We are going on a 7 night Western Carribean. He is so very excited. He and I have been having a difficult time and we kinda need to get away. I think Ethen will absolutely love the cruise. We are going to Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Roatan, Guatemala; and Grand Cayman; Cayman Islands. I am excited to go somewhere just the two of us. Emilee will be staying with Granny and Stacey. She is still a little young to go on a cruise.

Untill next time. See ya later.

3 comments:

Just a thought said...

Please remember, anything woth having is worth working for.
Enjoy your trip!!

Mervi

Cheryl S. said...

Shandy, I am so proud of you for going back to school and getting all A's. Wow, that's terrific and I'm sure you are happy to be done with the semester. That's neat that you & Ethen get to go on a cruise together. Enjoy.
Love, Aunt Cherie

Sandrakaye said...

Shandi,I am so proud and happy for you. Wish I could be closer to give you a little "Trip package" I hope you have fun in the Caymen Islands...my sister lived in the caymen islands.Her husband was the purchaser for the big hotel built there a few years back. He works for The Ritz Carlton. I love you girl,and know good things are going to come your way...do what you can now...wish I had. God Bless you all....Sandi Ps add me to your friend list...I am under Sandrakaye,I need help setting up my blog.