Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's Been A Long Time

Hello everybody, I know it has been a while but things have been crazy at school. I got through the midterm's and now am on the home stretch. So far I am getting an A in English and Medical Terminology and a B in Algebra, But by the end of the semester plan on having all A's. With lots of prayer, coffee. and Monster's!!!! It has been difficult juggling the kids and school but I think I am balancing it all as well as I can. The kids are doing great. Emilee absolutely loves daycare. When I pull into the parking lot now she starts saying bye before I even get her out of the car. She loves playing with all the kids. Ethen is in the Easter play and I will be posting some pics of that in the next couple of days. He is so excited. He and I are also giving a cardboard testimony. If you don't know what that is, look it up on youtube. It is a powerful way to give a testimony. I am excited to be involved with it. I have a couple of friends coming to the play, and I can't wait to see God move. Untill next time, God Bless.

3 comments:

Just a thought said...

Shandahn
All you do is all you can do. I have faith that you will come out great. Say Hello to your grandparents for me.
Mervi

Sandrakaye said...

Shandi,I have a blogspot,but I am not finished with it yet. I am still working on edits. I do not know how to add you to my list of favorite people,but you will help me with that....I love you,and pray for you. You are doing a great job with life,and living for God.

Kim said...

Shandi, I am so proud of what you are accomplishing. I have to tell you, that you inspired me, I started back to school to, yes at 34! I'd love to hear from me, email or call (or text) me when you get a chance. email: kim.marquez@comcast.net
Love ya!
p.s. I leave for Oregon on the 13th of May to be there when Jeremy and Danielle's baby girl arrives. She is scheduled to have her on the 15th.