Monday, March 9, 2009

School Update

Hi, I know it's been awhile. I have been so busy with homework. I am ejoying it though. I always liked school, so, it hasn't been to bad. It is just alot of work. I am doing pretty well though, i think. I am working on a 10 page research paper for my English class. It is more difficult than I thought it would be. But, it is coming together. I have my mid-term in Medical Terminology on Wednesday, so I have been studying like crazy.

The kids are doing ok. Emilee is enjoying daycare. She walks in the door and starts saying "Bye Mommy," over and over untill I leave. Kinda funny. Ethen of course does the, "I hate school," everymorning. Normal stuff for a 1st grader.

This last weekend was one year since Shane passed away. It was pretty tough getting through these last couple of days. On Saturday, I went golfing with Darrin, James, Travis, Jeremy, and William Westberry and his son. It was nice, kind of a memorial golf game. Next year the guys are wanting to do something a little bigger. Jame's mentioned calling it the "Champlain Invitational." I think that would be nice. Well, gotta head to class. C-ya

1 comment:

Just a thought said...

Shandahn:
You are doing GREAT! Just keep doing the best you can. Let the days of sadness come for they shall leave. Not all things stay forever and sadness is one that comes and goes. If you have that golf tournament next year, please let me know. I will dust off the old bag and come play.

Mervi