Thursday, January 29, 2009

School Cont.

I have finished my second week of school. It has been intense for me. I have so much homework. I am trying not to do any when my kids are awake. I have been staying up pretty late to finish. It is getting easier as I grow accustomed to the "routine" of it all. I am enjoying myself though. Emilee is doing good in daycare. She fusses for about 2 minutes after I drop her off then she is fine. Although, she crawled under the fence to get to bubba. Today when I left, she wasn't crying for me.... She was crying, and I quote "I WANT MY BUBBA!!!" It was sweet. I will have my first test on Monday. I am very nervous. I just turned in my first essay and I want it back so I can know how I did. The waiting is driving me crazy. Well, untill next time.

3 comments:

Just a thought said...

You the GIRL !! :-))
Go for that education..
If a grouchy old man of, just a very few days of 65, can complete a Masters thesis. You can do it easier.
Lover you and so very happy to hear you are doing so well.

Mervi

Denise said...

Welcome back to school. That is awesome.

Janell said...

Hey Shandy!!
I love you and miss you tons...hopefully you got my text on your birthday, I sent one to you. Keep up the great work with school. I think the first semester is always the most difficult. I sure admire you for doing it, especially with having kids. What a challenge! It will be over quickly, and you'll have a degree in something and a great sense of accomplishment.
Keep in touch, k????
love you!
dudette_107@yahoo.com
Janell~