Saturday, January 17, 2009

School

I started Emilee in daycare on Monday. I wasnt' too worried about how she would handle it, I was worried about me. I don't like not being around her. But she is loving daycare. I think the only time she cries is right before naptime because she gets tired. Stephanie and Tonya say she goes right to sleep. The day before yesterday they told me she crawled under the fence to get to "Bubba". He plays on the ajoining playground. When I pick her up I ask if she is ready to go she says "no". But when I ask if she is ready to go get "Bubba", she heads for the door. She absolutely adores her Bubba. And he is crazy about her.
I start school on Tuesday. I can't wait. I want to get this show on the road. I worry about everything all the time. I will be glad when I graduate and have a good job. Then I won't have to worry so much about how I am going to support my family. That is my goal right now. I don't know what God has in store for me, but I want to be prepared for whatever that is. Well, untill next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl....I miss walking on the bluffs and talking faster than we walk! Good luck at our other favorite place, Bakersfield College:) I'll see you on campus!
Karen