Friday, May 21, 2010

Another semester is finished. I didn't get into the Rad Tech program this year so I have t0 wait until next February to apply. But, to fill the time I have decided to also try and get a degree in American Sign Language. I am excited to get that started in the fall. Ethen get out of school next week and again we have a busy summer ahead of us. The first of June Ethen and I are headed to Jr. Camp. In Jesus Name this is the year he will get the Holy Ghost. I am doing the snack bar, so I will get to go and have fun too. I have just placed an offer on a house so toward the end of June hopefully I will be moving. Then in July we are headed to Texas to go to the ranch. We will be back within the first couple weeks of August and then it's back to school. Sometimes I think the school year is more relaxing than summer break. I will get on sometime, hopefully soon, and add some pictures. If my offer is accepted on the house I will be posting some pictures of that.

No comments: